Here you’ll find everything you need about Dutchtown Animal Hospital and how we can help you.
We have online forms for everything related to our Prairieville veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit. We welcome new clients from Prairieville, Gonzales, Saint Amant, Geismar, Dutchtown, Baton Rouge and all surrounding areas.
Dutchtown Animal Hospital offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form (Required)
This lets us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Surgical Information Packet – Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your pet’s health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
What To Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Dutchtown Animal Hospital in Prairieville LA have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call (225) 677-9900 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Are You A First Time Visitor?
If this is your pet’s first visit to Dutchtown Animal Hospital, please have your previous veterinarian fax your pet’s medical records to 225-313-4302 so that Dr. Grayson and Dr. Heintz can review this before your pet’s examination. Plan on spending a little extra time with us on your first visit. Our technicians will want to take a thorough history on your pet. We want to know everything …. behavioral patterns, diet, heartworm/flea preventative, activity level, prior allergies, thunderstorm phobia, car sickness, etc. The more we know about your pet, the better we can help to keep your pet happy and healthy !
Dutchtown Animal Hospital is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
Our Most Trusted Resources
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Dutchtown Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
CareCredit & Insurance Info
Highlights of the CareCredit Program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee